Thursday, December 17, 2009

Opus X Cigars




The Opus X Cigar is considered by cigar experts to be true expression of a Luxury Cigar.

And there are even a large number of cigar aficionados that would go as faras to consider it THE TOP Cigar in the World today.

Created by Arturo Fuente, the Opus X is of the rarest or rare and to own is to enjoy a true Masterpiece. And to offer one is guaranteed to garner a response that is rivaled by few - if any.

The "Opus X Aged Selection" is definitely something to behold. And because it is only released once a year - to have your own makes a grand statement about you and your Cigar Status. Usually sold out in no time flat -many have even been sold on Ebay.(No Joke)

As of now the TinderBox is the only site I know of that still has the Opus X cigars in stock:



1 comment:

  1. Opus X Cigar is a style of Fuentes It is a very popular brand. I have smoke other Fuentes and they are one of my favorite, but I don't like the dark leafed cigars as much, thats just my taste I like lighter cigars. Like I said it's a short smoke so I'm sure even if it's too strong for some they don't have to suffer long.
    Best Regards
    Cigars

    ReplyDelete